Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar WLAN Selector
Get the wireless network that’s designed just for your business. Click through to the quick configuration tool where you just need to answer a few simple questions to get the right solution to meet your exact requirements, today and tomorrow.Start now
HARDWORKING WI-FI IN HEALTHCARE
How do you meet the growing need for a reliable, fast wireless network for patients, guests and clinicians alike, in the face of growing network traffic and cybercrime?
As the recent cyberattacks on high-profile hospitals demonstrated, it is imperative that healthcare networks are now more resilient and secure than ever before.
But that’s no easy task. Especially at a time when, despite being spread extremely thin already, such networks are under pressure to perform better and deliver more coverage to more users, on more devices, with lower latency.
And with the cost of cybercrime rising by a third from 2013 to 2015, more than 20 billion IoT endpoints expected by 2020, and billions of smartphones and other personal devices shipping every year, that task will only get tougher.
Helping patients, staff, and site visitors, stay connected to their respective healthcare ecosystems, ALE maximizes Wi-Fi security and minimizes risk with:
- Distributed intelligence
- Easy installation and operation
- Increased resilience
- Higher performance
- Network isolation (or segmentation)
- Secure, unified access
- Connectivity everywhere
- Easy device and user onboarding
DISCOVER HARDWORKING WI-FI IN HEALTHCARE
Solution Brief: Hardworking Wi-Fi in Healthcare
Discover the benefits that Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar WLAN means for healthcare, and enable clinicians to work more effectively, improving the patient care pathway.Get the Solution Brief
At a glance: OmniAccess Stellar WLAN for Healthcare
Only got five minutes? This overview explains just how the solution solves common connectivity challenges in healthcare.Download Guide
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 2x2:2 @ 5 GHz,1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 2xGbE network interfaces
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE), Operating temperature : -40 to 65°C
- 2 radios, 2x2:2SS @ 1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 1 GE port
- 128 client devices per AP, 10 W (802.3at PoE or DC)
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 2.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Optional USB BLE radio dongle, 1 GE Port
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE)
- 3 radios, 4×4:4 @ 2.4 GHz, dual 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 4.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Integrated BLE radio, 1xGbE + 1x2.5GbE network interfaces
- 768 client devices per AP, 40W (802.3at or DC)