Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar WLAN Selector
Get the wireless network that’s designed just for your business. Click through to the quick configuration tool where you just need to answer a few simple questions to get the right solution to meet your exact requirements, today and tomorrow.Start now
HARDWORKING WI-FI IN HOSPITALITY
When the quality of your Wi-Fi can determine whether a guest comes back to you or whether they post a good review or a bad one, it’s time to ask – is your Wi-Fi working hard enough?
Guest expectations are changing and rising perpetually. Customers want and demand more. They want to feel secure, looked after, special.
These days that means keeping them ‘connected’. With almost half travelling with two devices, and two in five travelling with three devices or more, they expect to be able to connect to their businesses, their colleagues, their friends, their families, their lives.
And they expect to be able to do so from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave. Securely.
Delivering always-on Wi-Fi connectivity not only to guests but to IoT devices, staff, IT operations, stakeholders, shareholders and owners, ALE means:
- Increased resilience
- Tighter security
- Better coverage
- Higher performance
- Lower latency
- IoT traffic isolation
DISCOVER HARDWORKING WI-FI IN HOSPITALITY
Solution Brief: Hardworking Wi-Fi in Hospitality
Discover the benefits that Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar WLAN delivers for hospitality and create the guest experience required in a digital age.Get the Solution Brief
At a glance: OmniAccess Stellar WLAN for Hospitality
Only got five minutes? This overview explains just how the solution solves common connectivity challenges in hospitality.Download Guide
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 2x2:2 @ 5 GHz,1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 2xGbE network interfaces
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE), Operating temperature : -40 to 65°C
- 2 radios, 2x2:2SS @ 1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 1 GE port
- 128 client devices per AP, 10 W (802.3at PoE or DC)
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 2.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Optional USB BLE radio dongle, 1 GE Port
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE)
- 3 radios, 4×4:4 @ 2.4 GHz, dual 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 4.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Integrated BLE radio, 1xGbE + 1x2.5GbE network interfaces
- 768 client devices per AP, 40W (802.3at or DC)