Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar WLAN Selector
Get the wireless network that’s designed just for your business. Click through to the quick configuration tool where you just need to answer a few simple questions to get the right solution to meet your exact requirements, today and tomorrow.Start now
HARDWORKING WI-FI IN TRANSPORTATION
Today's transport organizations face an array of pressing new challenges.
While optimizing capacity, safety and comfort were always priorities, companies are now under huge pressure to minimize inefficiencies, cost, and risk at the same time.
And with the urgent need to optimize the traveler experience as well – to ensure every customer journey is a superior one, from pre-travel right through to post-travel follow-up and re-engagement – the size of the task becomes clear.
It means matching traveler expectations mile after mile, every step of the way.
Knowing where the customers will be at every point and maximizing the opportunities that this offers must be an intrinsic part of every journey. Delivering a seamless, intermodal, door-to-door service.
That makes total mobile connectivity crucial. And with hundreds of aviation customers, railroad customers and roadway customers worldwide, ALE is perfectly placed to help transport businesses deliver a high-quality Wi-Fi experience via:
- Distributed intelligence
- Easy installation and operation
- Increased resilience
- Higher performance
- Secure, unified access
- Connectivity everywhere
- Easy device and user onboarding
- Hardened outdoor access points
DISCOVER HARDWORKING WI-FI IN TRANSPORTATION
Solution Brief: Hardworking Wi-Fi in Transportation
Discover the benefits that Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess Stellar WLAN means for transportation, and deliver the traveler experience required in a digital age.Get the Solution Brief
At a glance: OmniAccess Stellar WLAN for Transportation
Only got five minutes? This overview explains just how the solution solves common connectivity challenges in transportation.Download Guide
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 2x2:2 @ 5 GHz,1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 2xGbE network interfaces
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE), Operating temperature : -40 to 65°C
- 2 radios, 2x2:2SS @ 1.2 Gb/s throughput
- 1 GE port
- 128 client devices per AP, 10 W (802.3at PoE or DC)
- 2 radios, 2×2:2 @ 2.4 GHz, 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 2.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Optional USB BLE radio dongle, 1 GE Port
- 512 client devices per AP <12W (802.3af PoE)
- 3 radios, 4×4:4 @ 2.4 GHz, dual 4x4:4 @ 5 GHz, 4.2+ Gb/s throughput
- Integrated BLE radio, 1xGbE + 1x2.5GbE network interfaces
- 768 client devices per AP, 40W (802.3at or DC)